Writers House, a part of Rutgers English in the School of Arts and Sciences, collaborates with other academic departments and schools across the university. The Writers House documentary team utilizes storytelling and filmmaking to bring groundbreaking research, one-of-a-kind student opportunities and unique Rutgers stories to the public eye.
2010 Collaborative Documentary Projects:
- Office of the Cook Campus Dean/SEBS - "Atlantic Crossing: A Robot's Daring Mission"
- School of Arts and Sciences - "Signature Courses"
- Institute for Women's Leadership - "Finding our Pathways"
- Office of Undergraduate Education/Engineering School - "Engineers Without Borders"
- 4H - "4H Summer Science"
- Undergraduate Admissions/SEBS - "RU27 Student Research"
- Office of the Dean of Students - "Sports and Sexuality"